For more than 25 years, the Clarendon Alliance has been working to improve the health and vitality of the Clarendon Corridor. The events and activities we organize help to maintain the special character of the Clarendon area. Our goal is to promote the health and vitality of the Clarendon to make sure that Clarendon remains the heart of Arlington.
The Clarendon Alliance is a membership organization that also receives funding from the County, and sponsors the following annual events:
- Clarendon Alliance Annual Meeting
- Mardi Gras Parade and Ball
- Arlington Festival of the Arts
- BeCause Festival in Courthouse
- Bark in the Park
- Clarendon Day
- Holiday Lighting
The Clarendon Alliance also conducts a weekly Farmers Market on Wednesday afternoons at the Clarendon Metro, and the Urban Village Market on Saturday’s in Courthouse.
Our membership rates are organized around business classifications–we have rates for property owners/Real Estate Developers and Real Estate Leasing and Sales, and Rates for Business and Professional organizations as follows:
Property Owner Membership Rates:
- Active Development – $2000
- Large Property Owner (100k + s.f.) – $1000
- Medium Property Owner (20k-100k s.f.) – $500
- Small Property Owner (< 20k s.f.) $300
- Real Estate Broker – $275
- Civic and Condo Associations – $50
Business Membership Rates:
- Business or Professional firm with more than 50 employees – $300
- Business or Professional firm from 11-49 employees – $150
- Business or Professional firm with 10 or fewer employees – $60
Members may vote for Board Candidates at the Clarendon Alliance Annual Meeting.
We also have Household Memberships for $20 annually. Household Members do not vote.
Please Click Here to become a member of the Clarendon Alliance!