Welcome to James Hunter Park!
Please remember that the park is closed on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday from 10:00AM - Noon for maintenance.
For everyone's greater enjoyment, please:
- Help keep your park safe by keeping your pet on a leash and under control when entering and exiting the park.
- Help pick up after the dogs every time you visit. It's important to the health and comfort of all.
- Be a good neighbor. Do not permit continuous barking.
- If your dog behaves aggressively, please respect others by removing it immediately.
- Be sure that children in the park are closely supervised.
- Leash your dog before leaving the fenced area.
- No food allowed in the park.
- The dog park is open sunrise to 9 PM.
Water Feature Rules:
- Water feature is for dog use only
- Keep dog out of water if it has diarrhea, loose stools or open sores.
- No eating, drinking or glass containers around the feature.
- Clean off your dog's paws before entering the feature.
- Note: The feature uses recirculated water that is not intended for drinking. If your dog needs water, please use the drinking fountain.