The Washington Metropolitan Area Transit Authority (WMATA) operates the regional mass transit system including Metrorail and Metrobus. Click here to access information about fares, routes, and service disruptions.
- Clarendon station is on the Orange Line at 3100 Wilson Boulevard. This station includes 12 bike racks and 6 lockers. A Zipcar station is also located near the station.
- Courthouse station on on the Orange Line at 2100 Wilson Boulevard. There are 25 bike racks at this station, as well as a nearby Capital Bikeshare station
- Virginia Square-GMU is on the Orange line at 3600 Fairfax Drive, at the intersection of Fairfax Drive and North Monroe Street. There are 12 bike racks and 32 lockers at this station. A Zipcar station is also located adjacent to this station.
The Arlington Transit system is called ART, and it operates a number of buses to connect destinations within Arlington, and to make further connections to the regional Metro system. There are three ART routes which serve the Clarendon corridor.
- ART 41 connects people who need to travel between the Columbia Pike West area and Clarendon-Courthouse.
- ART 42 operates Monday through Saturday with service along the Clarendon corridor between Ballston and the Pentagon Metro station with stops at Virginia Square, Clarendon, Courthouse and the Navy Annex.
- ART 77 is a north-south route that operates on 30 minute headways and connects the Courthouse and Shirlington areas.